Project of 20000 birds Egg Laying Hen Cage in Burkina Faso

In the first half of the year, we sold a project of 20000 birds egg laying hen cages in Burkina Faso. Currently, this 20000 egg laying hen cages project is being installed in Burkina Faso. Our account manager just visited the client locally last month. Below, we will introduce this project in detail for you. If you are interested in this project, welcome to continue reading.

Background of 20000 birds Egg Laying Hen Cage Project

This client is an investor. After in-depth understanding, he realized that the poultry breeding project is a very worthwhile investment project. So from last year, he started planning the poultry farming project. And started looking for suitable poultry equipment suppliers online at the beginning of this year.
In February, he saw our egg laying hen cages for sale in Burkina Faso. He was very interested in our egg laying hen cages and sent us an email. He told us that he has a land of 80*8M and wants to build a chicken shed on this land. Our staff provided a project of 20000 birds laying hens for the customer after calculation. This is the project we mentioned at the beginning of the article. Since the customer wants to increase the breeding density and automation as much as possible, we recommend a 5-tier H-type egg laying hen cage for the customer. Each group of 5-tiers H-type egg laying hen cages can accommodate 180 laying hens. According to the size of the customer’s land, about 112 groups of such chicken cages can be placed in the whole chicken house, and a total of 20,160 laying hens can be raised.
Here is a detailed listing of the project:

  1. 5 tiers H-type egg laying hen cages : 180 birds / set, 112 sets in total.
  2. Automatic feeding machine: 2 set, Driving-type, 1 set / rows.
  3. Flet manure removing system: 2 sets, 1 set / rows.
  4. Automatic egg collecting system: 2 sets in total, 1 set/row.
  5. Ventilation system: 1 set, cooling fan, cooling pad and samll side windows.
  6. Automatic environmental controlling system: 1 set.
 20000 birds Egg Laying Hen Cage Project

Progress of 20000 birds Egg Laying Hen Cage Project

After finalizing the project solution, we signed the contract with the client. Aan then customer pays a 40% deposit, we arrange the factory to produce the equipment required by the customer. After that, the customer paid the remaining 60% of the payment, and our factory arranged the delivery. The goods were successfully delivered to Burkina Faso at the end of June this year. Afterwards, the customer started the installation of the chicken cages. Until the end of July when our account manager visited the customer in Burkina Faso, almost all the chicken cage equipment had been installed, and some of the ventilation equipment had not been installed.
The following is a photo of our account manager and customer

 20000 birds Egg Laying Hen Cage Project

Feedback of 20000 birds Egg Laying Hen Cage Project

The client said that he is very satisfied with our services. He said: The quality of your equipment is simply amazing. All chicken cages are made of hot-dip galvanized wire, which can be seen to be very thick and can be used for a long time. They are also very simple to install, and the whole installation process was very smooth. I hope my chicken farm can be put into use soon and earn money. Thank you very much.

 20000 birds Egg Laying Hen Cage Project

Poultry Equipment Supplier in Burkina Faso

As a professional poultry equipment supplier, we are committed to providing customers with high-quality products and excellent services. We have a rich product line of poultry equipment, including chicken house automation systems, feeding systems, drinking water systems, environmental control systems, etc. Whether you are laying hens, broilers or chicks, we can provide suitable equipment and customize it according to your requirements. In addition, we insist on using high-quality raw materials and advanced production technology to ensure that the equipment provided is durable, stable and safe. All products have undergone strict quality testing to ensure their performance and reliability.
At the same time, we not only provide full technical support and consulting services during the sales process, but more importantly, we provide long-term after-sales protection. No matter you encounter any problems during use, we will respond and solve them in time.
If you are interested in our services or have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly!